Beautiful....

Beautiful....

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Countdown!!!

Good morning,

As many of you are aware, I will be heading to Croix de Mission, a small village in Port au Prince, on February 19 to help finish the construction of a community church, and to begin construction on a small school/health clinic.

We usually pack a second suitcase with items that the community might need and/or enjoy.  One of our missions while down there this time, is to work with the children (my favorite!!)  It is my hope to pack my extra case with the items listed below.  If you are interested in donating, please let me know.  I would be thrilled to add your contribution to what we bring down.  I will need to collect all items by Thursday, February 17.

Many thanks in advance for your support.

Robin

Needed Items:

Markers, children’s scissors, lined paper, small bottles of glue or glue sticks, pencils and sharpeners.
Also needed are: Ball caps and T shirts-new or gently worn-all sizes, tennis balls, rope (to make jump ropes), marbles, soccer balls, aprons, hot mitts, long handled spoons, beads and cord.

No comments:

Post a Comment